HR Recruitment Officer
We are looking for a Project Based – 3 Months HR Recruitment Officer to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates.
HR Recruitment Officer responsibilities include sourcing candidates online, updating job ads and conducting background checks. If you have experience with various job interview formats, including phone screenings and group interviews, and can help us recruit faster and more effectively, we’d like to meet you.
- Design and update job descriptions
- Source potential candidates from various online channels
- Craft recruiting emails to attract passive candidates.
- Screen incoming resumes and application forms
- Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
- Prepare and distribute assignments and numerical, language and logical reasoning tests.
- Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
- Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers
- Send job offer emails and answer queries.
- Participate in job fairs and host in-house recruitment events.
- Collaborate with managers to identify future hiring needs.
- Act as a consultant to new hires and help them onboard.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
- Proven work experience as an HR Recruiter or similar role
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases.
- Experience with sourcing techniques
- Understanding of referral programs
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Sound judgement
- BS in Human Resources Management, Psychology, or relevant field
To provide leadership in terms of support and operational maintenance of the organisation’s Information and Communications Technology (ICT) environment, NetSuite Support and Development including API integration, and new functionality as required and prioritized by the CIO and IT SteerCo.
The IT Manager will ensure that the IT Policies and Governance are executed in an efficient and effective manner by the IT Team with a strong emphasis on servicing the needs of the business. The IT manager will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, for managing stakeholder expectations while focusing on overall business strategy.
- To improve over-all team performance through high levels of engagement, contribution and individual development plans.
- Implement ITSM methodology as agreed with the CIO with emphasis on ZERO Trust cyber security and compliance.
- Work closely with Business Analyst Team and Vendors to ensure software development and solutions are in align with business requirements and priorities
- Play a key role in driving an effective solutions-oriented culture within the team. Assisting in identifying business opportunities through the adoption and utilisation of Technology.
- Contribute to the IT Strategy and Roadmap to ensure Group IT is most effective at delivering IT Services and Solutions while achieving set KPI’s.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Engineering or other relevant degrees
- Graduate Studies
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as IT & Network Support leadership or management role or any similar role or capacity
- Experienced and conversant in-Service Level Agreements and Operational Schedules
- Experience leading and developing a support team in a managed service environment
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in creating critical business and technical applications using programming tools, information and communications technology techniques and knowledge on reporting requirements and tools thereof
- Excited by the Internet and emerging technologies and able to apply technical knowledge in identifying Business Development opportunities
- Strong NetSuite ERP Development experience; Understanding of NetSuite ERP workflow functionality and processes; Proficiency with saved searches, formulas, reporting creating dashboards, creating custom forms, and creating workflows
- At least 2 years of experience with the day-to-day technical management of the NetSuite platform is required
- Hands-on Suite Script experience to provide back-end customization
- Experience using forms, fields, custom records, and workflows to manage unique business process requirements within the ERP system
- Certified NetSuite Administrator or Consultant preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To check out the position details, just click each link below.